Situated on the Cranborne Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty and a renowned shooting destination, Mole’s Cottage is just a stone’s throw from renowned shooting estates such as Rushmoor and Ashcombe and provides the perfect resting place for any shoot party.
During the shooting season, Mole’s Cottage is set up as a self-contained shooting lodge with the added benefit of being situated right next door to The Museum Inn where fresh, local food and ales are always available.
Eight en-suite double rooms offer a mixture of wet rooms and bathrooms with, in some cases, roll-top baths, while the beautifully decorated drawing room comes complete with a log fire, large flat-screen TV & DVD player.
A dining table to seat sixteen offers the perfect place for your after shoot dinner party. Equally, your meals can be taken in The Museum Inn where there is also a private dining room available. A direct phone line to the inn ensures an immediate restock of drinks if required.
Mole’s Cottage is dog-friendly on the ground floor and there is a gun cabinet for 16 guns.
Mole’s Cottage at a glance:
- 8 en-suite bedrooms with a mixture of zip and link twins and king size beds
- Top-quality beds and bedding by Feather & Black
- Separate ground floor loo
- Patio area with tables to dine out
- Private car park
- Dog-friendly on ground floor
- Large open plan drawing room/dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Rangemaster Range cooker, with double oven and six ring gas hob
- Giant Smeg Union Jack fridge
- Direct phone to The Museum Inn to replenish supplies
Have a shooting party to arrange? Let us take care of all the details: +44 (0) 1725 516 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.